8 Aug 2007

How did this happen again?

This keeps happening.

I get to the point where it's just impossible to find anything, not to mention making room for a cup of coffee on my desk. I have a major tidy-up. I survey my nice tidy desk with a huge sense of satisfaction.

And how long does it take till I'm back where I started? This time we're talking five weeks! I know because it was when I got the new laptop, and felt it deserved a clean desk to sit on. Plus I needed space for all those instruction leaflets. Which are... there somewhere I'm sure... I can see something that says "Packard Bell" on it peeping from under some papers. And somewhere underneath I can see a corner of the page representing my email address list, which I was really going to put onto my new computer.

So what happened this time? It might have something to do with the fact that I've started blogging.

No comments: